Tuesday, September 20, 2022

9/20/2022 - Cardz 4 Guyz #305 Distress - Holy Smokes

Welcome back to another week of challenge here at Cardz 4 Guyz and this week we are making Distress card and this definitely challenge me since this is not my style of card. I used the Deckled Dies with a lighter design and color of DSP and sponge it with Soft Suede to give it a distress affect and then I used the dies to also cut out some fun design to layer. The center piece is from He’s the Man DSP pack with lots of fun already die cut elements. I hope you enjoyed this car I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge.

 


Challenge: #305
Stamp Set: N/A      
Colors: Soft Suede,  
Paper: Whisper White, He’s the Man DSP, Early Espresso, Cajun Craze, 
Others: Dimension, Deckled Rectangle Dies, All that Dies, Sponge,

1 comment:

  1. This challenge may have been outside your comfort zone but you sure did rock it!! Your distressed edges and smudging are perfect!! I love that die...classy and masculine!! Your card is sure to inspire others to play along with our new "distressing" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!!

    ReplyDelete