Wednesday, September 21, 2022

9/21/2022 - Make the Cards Challenge #64 Washi Tape - Hello You

Welcome back to another bi-weekly challenge here at Make the Cards Challenge and this week we are making Washi Tape card! I have to dig through my boxes to find the few washi tapes I have left, I haven’t been using them for ages! I picked a few that I believe they came in a bundle and lined them up alternately. I kept the card simple by just using the dies to create a leaf image with a simple sentiment. I also used the new Deckled Rectangle Dies. I hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge.

 


 


Challenge: #64
Stamp Set: Shaded Summer     
Colors: Pool Party,
Paper: Whisper White, Designed a Day Dream DSP, Granny Apple Green, Silver Paper   
Others: Dimension, Summer Shadow Dies, Deckled Rectangle Dies, Wash Tape (retired),      

No comments:

Post a Comment