Tuesday, September 6, 2022

9/6/2022 - Fall Fun Theme Card - Hello

Happy Tuesday! Finally had a quick chance to do some stamping that’s not for my DT blog. Today’s fall theme card is definitely quick and easy to make and I’ve submitted it at Global Design Project, The Paper Player & Hand Stamp Sentiments. I used the new Deckled Rectangle Dies that I just got for Whisper White and the layering piece. I paired it with the retired DSP and also added a ribbon from the current Holiday Catalog. I hope you enjoyed this quick card I am sharing today!







Challenge: #397, #PP607, #GDP359
Stamp Set: Beauty of Friendship,  
Colors: Soft Sued, Mango Melody, Cajun Craze,        
Paper: Whisper White, Harvest Meadow DSP (retired), Cajun Craze 
Others: Dimension, Enamel Dots (retired), 3/8 Gold Satin Ribbon, Wink a Stella   

7 comments:

  1. What a lovely card, Pamela! These trees are so pretty with their fall foliage. Thank you for playing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Pamela, what a great set to use for all these Fall themes! I eyed this one myself, lol, so I'm super glad to see it here! Great color choices! Thanks so much for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card - those trees definitely stand out and I love those colours - thanks for joining us at HSS this week

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful Pamela! Those fall colors are stunning. Thank you so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely fall card! I love the layout you created! Thanks for joining the hand stamped sentiments challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colors you used on the trees and how you used the dsp. Lovely card! Thanks so much for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous and simple fall trees. The picture of autumn! Thanks for playing along with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete