Wednesday, September 7, 2022

9/7/2022 - The Male Room #166 Song Title - Rainbow, You Make Me Happy

Hi everyone – welcome back to another month challenge here at The Male Room and this month we are doing Song Title. This is a little hard for me to come up but I was determined to do it and here is what I got. The song is *Somewhere Over The Rainbow* and I created a rainbow card that’s suitable for the specials guys in our lives! I used the Rainbow Dies from Stampin’ Up and just cut out cardstock of the colors. I finished the card with a simple sentiment. I hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge.

 




Challenge: #166
Stamp Set: Rainbow of Happiness
Colors: Black     
Paper: Whisper White, Gray Granite, Poppy Parade, Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry, Old Olive,        
Others: Rainbow Dies.

1 comment:

  1. One of Judy's great songs. I like the CAS feel to your card. Fiona, teamie

    ReplyDelete