Monday, September 26, 2022

9/26/2022 - Make My Monday #184 Autumn Flora - Harvest Meadow Card

Welcome back to another week of challenge here at Make My Monday and this week we are making Autumn Flora card and this is what I came up with. I used the die cuts from Harvest Dies with different color of cardstock for a few branches. The Sunflower is cut out with Watercolor cardstock and colored in with Re-Inkers / Aqua Painter. All the pieces are adhered onto the Harvest DSP and I finished the card with a ribbon. I hope you enjoyed the card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge.


 



Challenge: #184
Stamp Set: N/A          
Colors: Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight.
Paper: Whisper White, Harvest Meadow DSP, Early Espresso, Cajun Craze, Crumb Cake, 
Others: Dimension, Harvest Dies, Gold/Vanilla 3/8” satin ribbon, Aqua Painter, Re-Inkers.      

No comments:

Post a Comment