Thursday, December 1, 2022

12/1/2022 -Cardz 4 Galz #187 12 Days of Christmas - A Partridge in a Pear Tree

Welcome back to another challenge here at Cardz 4 Galz and this week we are making 12 days of Christmas card! I pulled out my old stamp collection and found a partridge image perfect for this challenge. I die cut 2 different wreaths in 2 different color and stamp the bird in Cajun Craze. Before putting it into the embossing folder, I also stamped a Merry Christmas sentiment. I hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge!  

 

Our blog badge

 


Challenge: #187
Stamp Set: Build a Wreath (retired),              
Colors: Cajun Craze,    
Paper: Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Mossy Meadow,    
Others: Dimension, Wreath Dies, Subtle Embossing Folder,

No comments:

Post a Comment