Saturday, December 24, 2022

12/24/2022 - Freshly Made Sketch #566 / TGIF #400- Happy Valentine's Day!

Today is Christmas eve! Hunter is in bed, husband is watching football and I made a card and blogging. Tonight’s card is using Freshly Made Sketch and TGIF Challenge and I made it into a Valentine’s Day card. I haven’t placed my big order yet from the new Mini Catalog so the supplies are all from last year. Stampin’ Up DSP to the rescue by giving me the colors that I can used with one another. I used the Duel Heart punch along with the Sweet Talk DSP. Did you noticed that I tried to make the ribbon into an arrow?! Have a wonderful Christmas Holidays!

 


Challenge: #566, #tgifc400
Stamp Set: Gumball Machine,            
Colors: Gorgeous Grape,                
Paper: Whisper White, Blushing Bride, Sweet Talk DSP (retired),    
Others: Dimension, Dual Heart Punch, Blushing Bride Ribbon (retired), Hearts Resin (retired),

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Valentine card! The patterned paper is just gorgeous. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete