Monday, December 19, 2022

12/19/2022 - Make My Monday #190 Gift - Gift Card Holder

Welcome back to another challenge here at Make My Monday and this week we are making GIFTS! The holidays are just around the corner and if you are like me, a bit late on getting gifts, why not send a gift card to someone far away! Today I am sharing a quick Gift Card Holder that I found at Stamptasic Design, it’s so easy and quick to create. (see instructions below) You can also used any Designer Series Paper on hand and make it into a Birthday or any other occasion and add any fun designs to it. I hope you enjoyed the project I am sharing today and be sure to give this a try and join us at the challenge!       

Base- 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"
White piece - 5 x 7 3/4" score at 2 1/4" & 6" 
DSP to decorate - 4 3/4" x 2 and 4 3/4" x 1 1/2" 

   

 




Challenge: #190
Stamp Set: Itty Bitty Christmas,      
Colors: Pacific Point,          
Paper: Whisper White, Celebrate All Occasion DSP, Pacific Point,            
Others: Dimension, 1 ¼” Circle Punch, 1 3/8” Circle Punch, Sticky Tape,     

No comments:

Post a Comment