Thursday, December 15, 2022

12/15/2022 - Cardz 4 Galz #188 Winter Fun - Be Cool, Be Chill, Be Merry

Welcome back to another challenge here at Cardz 4 Galz and this week we are making Fun in the Snow card and this is what I came up with. I decided to go with a fun fold where you started with a horizonal card and score at 5 ½” and cut at 2 ¾” and use that piece and adhere it as a panel. I stamped the penguine to play in a snow but my son said it looks like he is sleeping with this eyes closed, haha! To finish the card I added some sticker snowflakes and an in-lay piece that fits a little over the panel. I hope you enjoyed the card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge.

 

Our blog badge

 

 


Challenge: #188
Stamp Set: Penguin Palace,
Colors: Balmy Blue, Memento Black, Granny Apple Green, Peekaboo Peach,       
Paper: Whisper White, Penguin Palace (retired), Fresh Freesia 
Others: Adhesive Snowflakes, Deckled Rectangle Dies,    

No comments:

Post a Comment