Tuesday, December 6, 2022

12/6/2022 - Atlantic Hearts Sketch #502 - Thank You

Today’s card is using Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #502. This is an awesome sketch with many possibilities for your interpretation so this is what I came up with. I used oval circle for my stamped image and used the 2 steps stamping set that really make the image pop. I have a recipient in mind so I kept the card simple to her style. I hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today, thanks for stopping by.

 


Challenge: #502
Stamp Set: Treasured Kindness,
Colors: Granny Apple Green, Mossy Meadow, Bermuda Bay, Early Espresso,     
Paper: Whisper White, 2022-2024 in-colors DSP, Bermuda Bay,       
Others: Dimension, Stitched Layering Dies (retired), Embossing Folder, White Dots

2 comments:

  1. Love the image and the clean, simplicity of your card. Great color choices, too. Thank you for sharing your card at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card. The tree is so cute! Thank you for joining us this week at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and look forward to seeing you again soon!
    Anna, AHSC Design Team

    ReplyDelete