Wednesday, December 7, 2022

12/7/2022 - The Male Room #169 Transportation - Merry Christmas (Camper)

Hi everyone – welcome back to another monthly challenge here at The Male Room and this final month of 2022 we are making card with Transportation element in it and this is what I came up with - Campers! This was such a popular dies from the previous Sale-A-Bration and I just love using it. I created many elements with the camper (ie – using vellum for the windows, Red cardstock door, coloring in the wheels….etc). I also love the 2 layers of the tree and using Whisper White as a detail outline dies of the tree. I hope you enjoyed this creation and join us at the challenge!

 


 


 

Challenge: #169
Stamp Set: Teeny Tinny Christmas,           
Colors: Mossy Meadow,   
Paper: Whisper White, Celebrate Everything DSP, Cherry Cobbler, Poppy Parade, Sahara Sand, Vellum, Gold Foil, 
Others: Dimension, Tree Lots Die, Stampin’ Markers,

1 comment: