Monday, December 5, 2022

12/5/2022 - # 89 Winter Card - Hello

Welcome back to another challenge here at Make My Monday and this week we are making Winter card! The weather is getting colder here in the Midewest with some snow and this makes me want to stamp my tree in a snowy/blue colors. The tree is 2 step stamps so I inked up 2 different shade of blues for the stunning affect. I also added some glitter on the top of the tree to represent snow. As you can see, the color sceme of the card is definitely blue. I hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge.

 

 

 


Challenge: #189
Stamp Set: Beauty of Friendship
Colors: Pacific Point, Balmy Blue, Sahara Sand,     
Paper: Whisper White, Beauty of the Earth DSP, Pacific Point,      
Others: Deckled Rectangle Dies, Glitter, Silver Twine,  

No comments:

Post a Comment