Wednesday, December 28, 2022

12/28/2022 - Christmas Craft Creation December 2022 Gnomes - Thinking of You

Hi everyone – starting 2023, I’ve joined 2 other new challenge blog sites to share my creation and Christmas Craft Creations is one of them! This is a monthly challenge blog for Christmas project only and I think this is great because it will give you ideas through out the year. The theme for December 2022 is Genomes and I was totally stump because I don’t own any stamp set related to Gnomes so I have to be creative. What I did is using punches and dies to create this. The hat is cut out from a square, the nose is 1” circle punch, the beard and shoes are both from dies. This is to share that even if you don’t have a stamp set, you can create something with what you have! I hope you enjoyed what I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge.


 

 


 

Challenge: CCC Dec 2022
Stamp Set: Itty Bitty Christmas     
Colors: Old Orchid
Paper: Whisper White, Celebrate Everything DSP (retired), Petal Pink, 2022-2024 In-Colors DSP,  
Others: Dimension, 1” Circle Punch, Mini Star Punch, Pierced Blooms Dies, Beautiful Tree Dies, Deckled Rectangle Dies,     

No comments:

Post a Comment