Thursday, December 29, 2022

12/29/22 - Cardz 4 Galz #189 Theme from 2022 - Another Round

Welcome back to last challenge of the year for Cardz 4 Galz and the theme is to pick any challenges from 2022 and I picked 5/5/22 Food/Drink post. I came on board to be a DT shortly after so I didn’t get to participate in this challenge and wanted to give it a try. I used the wine glass image from Brewed for You for this card. I kept it very simple with lots of layers. The glass image is the same color as the cardstock and to finish I added some Gold Pearls. I hope you enjoyed the card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge.

Our blog badge

 


Challenge: #189
Stamp Set: Brewed For you  
Colors: Gray Granite, Merry Merlot,      
Paper: Whisper White, Designed a Day Dream DSP, Gray Granite,        
Others: Dimension, Stitched Layering Dies (retired), 2” Circle Punch, Gold Pearls 

No comments:

Post a Comment