Sunday, January 1, 2023

1/1/2023 - Birthstone Challenge Jan/Feb 2023 #1 - Miss You

Hi everyone – starting 2023, I’ve joined 2 other new challenge blog sites to share my creation and Birthstone Challenge is one of them. This is a 6 weeks challenge using birthstone colors to create a card or project and for Jan/Feb 2023 the colors are Garnet (red) & Amethyst (purple) and this is what I came up with – Valentine’s Day card, for a friend! This special day is not just for husband/wife, there are many kinds of love and friendships are as important as my relationship with my husband. I used the 2 colors cardstock to create tags for my card and added the heart in the middle as my focal point. The sentiment I used is Miss You and added a Glimmer Ribbon for some interests. I hope you enjoyed the card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge.


JANUARY & FEBRUARY
January 1st thru February 15th




Challenge: BSC#1
Stamp Set: Farm Animals,     
Colors: Highland Heather,         
Paper: Whisper White, Sweet Talk DSP (retired), Poppy Parade, Highland Heather,           
Others: Dimension, Dual Heart Punch, Blushing Bride Glimmer Ribbon, Twine (retired), Tag Punch (retired), Embossing Folder.    

2 comments:

  1. Great Valentines card and heart p.paper,love the tags in the Birthstone colours
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete