Wednesday, January 11, 2023

1/11/2023 - Try Stampin' On Tuesday #588 - Thinking of You

Happy Hump Day! Today I am sharing a card that’s NOT my DT submission. This one is using Try Stampin’ Tuesday sketch and this is what I came up with. I am still waiting for my Stampin’ Up mini catalog items to arrive so I continue to use what I already have. I picked the DSP first and then used the color in it to decide what I want to stamp my bonsi tree. The color is not traditional but it still looks really awesome. I found some really old Rich Razzleberry twine to use. Thanks for stopping by!


 


Challenge: #588
Stamp Set: Treasured Kindness  
Colors: Daffodil Delight, Mango Melody, Gray Granite, Soft Sued, Rich Razzleberry,                       
Paper: Whisper White, Designed a Day Dream DSP, Rich Razzleberry, 
Others: Dimension, Stitched Rectangle Dies, Twine,   

3 comments:

  1. Pamela, how clever to stamp your tree using colors taken directly from the DSP! It's very eye catching, and a great interpretation of our Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch! Thank you for sharing your creativity with us for our first challenge of 2023!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the daffodil delight on your card. Certainly helps to brighten the card. Great job of incorporating the colors of the patterned paper on your image. Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin' On Tuesday.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful image and color choices. Thank you so much for joining the challenge at TSOT.

    ReplyDelete