Monday, January 9, 2023

1/9/2023 Atlantic Hearts Sketch #507 - Hello

Hi everyone – I am honored to be a new Design Team Member at Atlantic Hearts Sketches. This is a great challenge site if you need some inspiration to create your card, I hope you will like all the cards I am sharing and join us at the challenge weekly. Today’s card is using some retired products while I wait for my 2023 Stampin’ Up Mini Catalog orders to come in. I used the DSP and stamp set from last few Mini catty and created this fun Valentine/Hello card. The snail is colored in with Watercolor Pencils and smooth out the lines with Aqua Painter. I also used a fun ribbon and Heart Resin for a pop of fun. I hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge.

 





Challenge: #507
Stamp Set: Snail Mail (retired)    
Colors: Highland Heather,        
Paper: Whisper White, Sweet Talk DSP (retired),          
Others: Dimension, Stitched Layering Dies, 2” Circle Punch, Aqua Painter, Watercolor Pencils, Blushing Bride Glimmer Ribbon,   

No comments:

Post a Comment