Monday, January 16, 2023

1/16/23 - Make My Monday #192 Favorite from 2022 (3/28/22 Stencil) - Happy Birthday

Welcome back to another week of challenge here at MMM and this week we are looking back at our 2022 challenges and pick our favorite. The one I picked is from 3/28/22 – Use a Stencil. I happened to order a new fun stencil from Stampin’ Up current Mini Catalog and wanted to give it a try! It has 4 pieces to build up a big floral image with leaves. I used the lighter colors with sponge for the big pattern and the darker shades for the details. All I did after that is added a sentiment and voila, my card is done! Not sure if you noticed but I actually used the backside of the stencil so the floral image is actually reversed. Oh wel, nobody noticed, right?! I hope you enjoyed the card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge.


 


 

Challenge: #192
Stamp Set: Shaded Summer,         
Colors: Flirty Flamingo/Merry Merlot, Parakeet Party/Evening Evergreen,            
Paper: Whisper White, Evening Evergreen       
Others: Loveliest Layers Decorative Masks

No comments:

Post a Comment