Monday, January 2, 2023

1/2/2023 - Make My Monday #191 Something New - Kindness Matters

Hi everyone! Welcome back to the first challenge of the year (2023) for Make My Monday and we are making something NEW! I am using the brand new SAB stamp set that you can start earning on 1/5/2023. It’s 2 steps stamping and love the whimsical feel and all the sentiments that came with it. I stamped the outline image in Gray Granite and filled in the colors with stamp. I hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge!  


 


Challenge: #191
Stamp Set: Beautifully Happy,   
Colors: Gray Granite, Flirty Flamingo, Gorgeous Grape, Granny Apple Green,       
Paper: Whisper White, Designed a Day Dream DSP, Flirty Flamingo, Highland Heather,         
Others: Stitched Rectangle Dies, Silver Pearls,   

1 comment: