Tuesday, January 24, 2023

1/24/2023 - Cardz 4 Guyz #314 Pets - You're Growing Up

Hi crafters – welcome back to another bi-weekly challenge here at Cardz 4 Guyz and the challenge for this time is Pets and this is what I came up with. I do have lots of animals stamp set but sadly none of them are considered *Pets* so I have to be creative and use my Fox Builder punch to create a mouse! (although my son said he looks like a cat, haha) I made it into a cute kid’s card and added a fun sentiment of You’re Growing Up for birthday! I hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge!


 


Challenge: #314
Stamp Set: Teeny Tiny Birthday,               
Colors: Basic Gray,                   
Paper: Whisper White, Design a Day Dream DSP (hostess), Basic Gray, Petal Pink,       
Others: Dimension, Fox Builder Punch (retired), 2” Circle Punch, Classic Label Punch,

No comments:

Post a Comment