Tuesday, January 17, 2023

1/17/2023 - CASE-ing Tuesday #391 - You've Got The Biggest Heart

Happy Tuesday! I just got my new orders from the Stampin’ Up Mini Catalog and been in the creating mood. Today’s card is using CASE-ing Tuesday on FB – page 10 of the catalog. I usually tried to change it up a little or use a different stamp set but for this, I truly CASE most of it – since I just love and want to use this bundle. I didn’t get the ribbon package so no ribbon for me and I switched up the DSP for a little bit. I hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today. Our catalog is truly awesome filled with samples so definitely go use it and find your inspiration!


 


Challenge: #391
Stamp Set: Country Bouquet, Happy Labels
Colors: Mint Macaroon, Sweet Sorbet                         
Paper: Whisper White, Petal Pink, Country Floral Lane DSP, Mint Macaroon,    
Others: Dimension, Pastel Adhesive-Backed Sequins, Happy Label Punch, Stitched Layering Dies (retired),

No comments:

Post a Comment