Thursday, January 5, 2023

1/5/2023 - Freshly Made Sketch #567 - Hello There with Farm Animals

Hi everyone ! Today’s card is using Freshly Made Sketch and this is what I came up with. I used the Farm Animals stamp set and stamped the really cute Lamb image and color it in with Stampin' Markers. I also punch out 2 other circles and stamp a sentiment and one with cute bird image. This card was easy to put together but picking the right color of circles for me is a bit hard as this year I am trying to make sure everything is cohesive. I hope you enjoyed the card I am sharing today.

 

 


Challenge: FMS567
Stamp Set: Farm Animals              
Colors: Granny Apple Green, Daffodil Delight, Highland Heather, Gray Granite, Stazon Black,                  
Paper: Whisper White, Sweet Talk DSP (retired), Petal Pink,       
Others: Dimension, 1 3/8” Circle Punch, Rectangle Stitched Dies, Iridescent Rhinestones,

1 comment:

  1. This wee critter is so adorable! Super-cute card! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete