Friday, January 20, 2023

1/20/2023 - Tic Tac Toe #193 / Paper Craft Crew #502) - Thanks

Happy Friday! Today I am sharing a quick card that I used Paper Craft Crew Challenge! I always love a good sketch where I can showoff my Designer Series Paper. This paper that I used is a Hostess paper from the current 2023 Mini Catalog and I paired it with Sending Smiles Bundle. I also used a die cuts for the sentiment. This card is also submitted with challenge at Tic Tac Toe – White Cardstock, Flowers, Pearls (Polished Dots). Thank you for stopping by! 


                                      




Challenge: #190, #502
Stamp Set: Sending Smiles  
Colors: Blackberry Bliss, Parakeet Party, Orchard Oasis,
Paper: Whisper White, Flowers & More DSP, Blackberry Bliss  
Others: Dimension, Stitched Rectangle Dies, Amazing Thanks Dies, Sending Dies, Polished Dots, 




1 comment:

  1. THis is such a bright and cheery card! Thank you for playing along with the Tic Tac Toe Challenge!

    ReplyDelete