Thursday, January 12, 2023

1/12/2023 - Cardz 4 Galz #190 CAS - Beautifully Happy,

Welcome back to another bi-weekly challenge here at Cardz 4 Galz and this week we are making CAS – Clean & Simple card! I created a similar card when I was still in California and wanted to re-create anther one using the current Stampin’ Up products. I adhered a strip of DSP and then used Circle Dies to cut out an opening and then inside the Whiswper White card I stamped a floral image – for an peekaboo affect. The colors are Stampin’ Markers and the colors are all coordinated with the DSP. I hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge and see what you came up with!


Our blog badge

 

 


Challenge: #190
Stamp Set: Beautifully Happy,                 
Colors: Stazon On, Crushed Curry, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Flirty Flamingo                     
Paper: Whisper White, Designed a Day Dream DSP, Rich Razzleberry,   
Others: Layering Circle Dies, Stampin’ Markers, Wink a Stella

No comments:

Post a Comment