Friday, January 13, 2023

1/13/2023 - Paper Craft Crew Challenges #501 - You are Wonderful in every way!

Happy Friday! Today’s card is using Paper Craft Crew Challenge! I love this sketch because it’s such a great way to show case your Designer Series Paper. For the sentiment layering piece, I actually punch out the cardstock from the DSP layering piece. You can’t even see that because I layer the DSP on top of it. I hope you like this quick card I am sharing today!

Click HERE to view the new Stampin’ Up Mini Catalog online and place an order with me!

 


Challenge: #501
Stamp Set: Treasured Kindness 
Colors: Rich Razzleberry,                      
Paper: Whisper White, Designed a Day Dream DSP, Rich Razzleberry, Daffodil Delight, 
Others: Dimension, 1 ¾” Circle Punch, 1 3/8” Circle Punch, Linen Thread, Polished Dots   

No comments:

Post a Comment