Monday, January 23, 2023

1/23/2023 - Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #509 - Hello

Welcome back to another weekly chanllenge here at Atlantic Hearts Sketch and this is what I came up with. As you can see, I switched a sketch a little, ended up having the leafs on the left instead of right, kind of different eh?! This is what’s awesome of the sketch challenge, it’s a starting point for your creation and see where you end up with! I used Forever Fern with different coordinating colors and cut it out with the dies. The wreath in the middle is using 2 different sizes of the circle dies to create the border. To finish the card I added a ribbon. I hope you enjoyed the card I am sharing today and can’t wait to see what you came up with!

 


 


Challenge: #509
Stamp Set: Forever Fern,                
Colors: Crushed Curry, Rich Razzleberry, Pacific Point, Mossy Meadow,                    
Paper: Whisper White, Celebrate All Occasion DSP (retired), Rich Razzleberry, Glimmer Paper 
Others: Dimension, Layering Circle Dies, Fern Dies, Mossy Meadow Twine,

No comments:

Post a Comment