Thursday, May 23, 2024

5/23/24 - CAS Colours & Sketches #537 - Pets & More It's Your Birthday

Another gorgeous Thursday here at Chicago area and today’s card is using CAS Colours & Sketches. I needed a kid’s birthday card this weekend for Hunter’s friend birthday so challenge is perfect for this. I used the backside of a flower pattern paper for the strips and the kitty is from Pets & More, an online exclusive stamp set! I cut out a fish and a tennis ball to add as an accent. I hope the birthday boy will enjoy this card!





Challenge: #537
Stamp: Pets & More, This Birthday Piggy         
Colors: Pumpkin Pie, Cajun Craze, Pebble Path Stampin’ Markers,
Paper: White, Wildly Flowering DSP, Pumpkin Pie,   
Others: Dimension, Happy Labels Punch, Wink a Stella,

2 comments:

  1. Cute layout idea for the cat and dead fish! Even the teeny ball toy! Fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that sweet kitty! :) Thanks so much for joining in our sketch challenge at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete