Thursday, May 2, 2024

5/2/2024 - Cardz 4 Galz #224 Mother's Day/Celebration - Happy Mother's Day

Hi everyone – welcome back to our first challenge of the month here at Cardz 4 Galz and I am the host this week for Mother’s Day/Celebration card! I have a God-Mother in Taiwan that I adores and this card is made for her! I used the stamped the lavender images (2 steps) with different colors and cut out with the coordinating dies. The sentiment is retired but I think it’s just perfect for the occasion, of course. I finished the card with a ribbon and some bling bling! I hope you can join us at the challenge and share your creation with us!

Our blog badge

 


Challenge: #224
Stamp: Painted Lavender, Perennial Postage,   
Colors: Bubble Bath, Berry Burst, Old Olive, Lost Lagoon, Crumb Cake,
Paper: White, Highland Heather, Old Olive,     
Others: Dimension, Perennial Postage Dies, Painted Lavender Dies, Ribbon, Rhinestone Gems,              

1 comment:

  1. This is such a lovely, feminine card for your God mother! The delicate stems look so pretty on that panel and the ribbon behind the sentiment looks just perfect too.

    ReplyDelete