Monday, May 20, 2024

5/20/2024 - Make My Monday#226 Dog/Puppy - Woof with Pet & More

It’s Monday and another bi-weekly challenge here at Make My Monday – this week we are making dog/puppy card! I got my new stamp set – Pets & More just in time for this challenge. This is a stamp set that’s for online exclusive and I’ve been eyeing it for awhile and purchased it. I stamped the solid image with lighter brown and the outline of the doggie is Early Espresso. There is no die for this set but all the images are big enough for me to cut it out. I added some paw prints around the sentiment. This stamp set will be a big hit for any animal lovers! Thanks for stopping by and be sure to join us at the challenge.

 


Challenge: #226#226
Stamp: Pets & More,          
Colors: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Starry Sky,     
Paper: Basic White, Starry Sky, Basic Black,       
Others: Dimension, Mini Alphabet, Champagne Rhinestone       

No comments:

Post a Comment