Wednesday, May 29, 2024

5/29/24 - Tuesday Morning Sketches #758 - Tune In (You're Classic)

Happy Hump Day! My folks left this morning to go back to California, hope they will  come back to visit soon. Today’s card is using Tuesday Morning Sketch for this fun retro TV card. I love the color combination I used on it (and mostly using the colors listed on DSP). Instead of symmetric of the DSP, I put both DSP at an angle, as well as the TV and the greeting. I also used mostly just the dies, except for the greeting! I will be making more cards using this bundle for sure!




Challenge: #758
Stamp: Tune In  
Colors: Night of Navy,    
Paper: White, Mediterranean Blooms DSP, Balmy Blue, Night of Navy, Crushed Curry, Basic Gray 
Others: Dimension, Tune In Dies, 1 ¾” Circle Punch, 1 3/8” Circle Punch, Pearls,

3 comments:

  1. Great use of the sketch! That TV is super cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. Great creativity on the sketch.Thanks for joining Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card!! Love the TV die!
    Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie - TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete