Friday, May 3, 2024

5/3/24 - My Time To Craft #533 Mother's Day/Friendship - Latte Love - Let's Catch up.

Happy Friday! I am the hostess today at My Time To Craft and this week we are making Mother’s Day / Friendship card! I have a friend who I haven’t seen for a long time from California so I though I should send her a card just to let her know I am thinking about her and that we should chat on the phone! I used the Latte Love stamp set for the sentiment while I am waiting for my coordinating dies to arrive. I cut out a coffee mug by scissor and adhered it onto a cardstock with ribbon underneath. This is such a wonderful bundle for any coffee lover like myself so I hope you will check it out. Have a great weekend and remember to join us at the challenge.





Challenge: #533
Stamp: Latte Love        
Colors: Early Espresso,  
Paper: Basic White, Calypso Coral, Early Espresso, Lost Lagoon, Latte Love DSP,    
Others: Dimension, Circle Punch, Gold Ribbon, Dots,     

No comments:

Post a Comment