Monday, May 6, 2024

5/6/2024 - Make My Monday#225 Floral - Spotlight on Nature

Happy Monday and welcome back to first challenge in May and we are making Floral card! I used Spotlight on Nature bundle for this card. I stamped the image and cut out it out with the dies, since the floral image is cut out, I stamped extra images, colored them in with Stampin’ Blends and adhered it on top of the one I stamped with Whisper White. All the image are colored in with Blends. Hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge!


 

 



Challenge: #225
Stamp: Spotlight on Nature,    
Colors: Memento Black, Highland Heather/Calypso Coral/Granny Apple Green Blends,
Paper: White, 2023-2025 In-Colors DSP,      
Others: Dimension, Spotlight on Nature Dies, Gold Rhinestone,

No comments:

Post a Comment