Wednesday, May 8, 2024

5/8/24 - Freshly Made Sketch #635 / Double D (Floral) - Big Hugs with Lavender

Happy Hump Day! This week is off week with DT posting so I can join some fun challenges to create for my own pleasure. Today’s card is using Freshly Made Sketch with Double D (floral for mom). Jennifer Timko is one of my favorite crafter from when she was still using SU products so I always love her videos and style so my card is kind of CASEing her card for inspiration. I used the Perennial Lavender for this and used the color scheme from the images provided by Double D. The card turns out to be a great one! Thanks for stopping by!





 
Challenge: #635, Double D,  
Stamp: Perennial Lavender,         
Colors: Lemon Lime Twist, Pebble Path, Highland Heather, Bubble bath, Old Olive,  
Paper: White, Softly Stippled DSP, Highland Heather, 
Others: Twine,   

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty card! I love that lavender stamp set and the patterned paper! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet for spring! Pretty card! Glad you shared it at FMS!

    ReplyDelete