Friday, May 17, 2024

5/17/24 - My Time To Craft #534 Super Cute - Pets & More with 2024-2026 In-Colors

Happy Friday and welcome back to another bi-weekly challenge here at My Time To Craft and this week we are making Super Cute cards! I just adorable animals so I made a card with lots of cute animals from Pets & More stamp set along with some of the new 2024-2026 In-Colors. I picked the most matching colors for the animal – Fox (Peach Pie), Parrot (Summer Splash) and Bunny (Pretty in Pink) and added Hello on each of the animals since the stamp set doesn’t come with sentiments to match. I hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge.          





Challenge: #534 
Stamp: Pets & More, Happy Label (retired)
Colors: 2024-2026 In-Colors
Paper: White, 2024-2026 In-Colors DSP,    
Others: Dimension,

No comments:

Post a Comment