Tuesday, May 14, 2024

5/14/2024 - Heart's Quest #54 - Sweet Love with Everyday Details

Hi hi crafters! This is my first challenge with Heart’s Quest Challenge and I am excited to be on the design team! The challenge is different than most of the other ones, you need to pick at least ONE from Part A and from Part B to put on your creation. I think part B is usually the hard one for me but I am going to try my best. Today’s card is Eggs with expression of Sweet Love! I die cut out the alphabets to create the wording and the image is from Everyday Details! I found some old twine to put on the card. I hope you enjoyed my creation and be sure to join us at this fun challenge.




Challenge: #54
Stamp: Everyday Detail         
Colors: Mometo Black, Crumb Cake/Old Olive/Ivory Blends,   
Paper: Basic White, Cheerful Daisy DSP,    
Others: Dimension, Spotlight on Nature Dies, Crumb Cake Twine, Mini Alphabet Dies,      

No comments:

Post a Comment