Monday, May 27, 2024

5/27/2024 - Heart's Quest #55 - Camper Card

Another bi-weekly challenge here at Heart’s Quest and this week I picked Wheels (camper) & Metallic Heart Shape for my creation! It’s always a bit harder to create a masculine heart card so I am hoping to give you some inspration. The camper image is from a DSP die cut and I just added some elements for textures. To finish the card I used my heart punch with Metalicc Shimmer Paper and a simple love you sentiment. Hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge!

 




Challenge: #55#55
Stamp: Bee Mine,       
Colors: Lost Lagoon,
Paper: White, He’s the Man DSP (retired), Early Espresso,    
Others: Dimension, Glimmer Paper, He’s the Man Dies, 1” Circle Punch   

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the HQCB design team, Pamela!!! It's great to see a masculine spin with your choice of options!

    ReplyDelete