Tuesday, May 28, 2024

5/28/2024 - Cardz 4 Guyz #348 Beverages - Latte Love Thanks so much

Hi crafters, thank you for stopping by to check out my creation for Cardz 4 Guyz challenge and this week we are making beverages card. I decided to use the Latte Love bundle for this – so for any coffee lover out there, this is for you! I used the Perennial Postage Dies to cut out for coordinating DSP that I think fits with each others and layered it onto a Lemon Lolly cardstock. All the coffee cups here are from the DSP so no stamping necessary. I finished the cards with some dots and a sentiment! Hope you enjoyed this bundle and creation, be sure to join us at the challenge.

 





Challenge: #348
Stamp: Latte Love     
Colors: Early Espresso,  
Paper: White, A Little Latte DSP, Lemon Lolly, Lost Lagoon, 
Others: Dimension, Latte Love Dies, Swirls Dots, Perennial Postage Dies  

No comments:

Post a Comment