Friday, May 14, 2021

5/14/2021 - CAS on Friday #205 Food - Just For You

I am honored to be part of the CAS on Friday today as a guest designer! I am sharing a card today for the theme – FOOD! Since it’s summer, the first thing I think of is ICE-CREAM! I used the carry over bundle called Sweet Ice Cream! I stamped the image 3 times with different colors and paired it up with the retired DSP to punch out the cone and the plaid layering. I also added some cute sequins on the ice-cream for a pop of elements. I hope you enjoy this card today and be sure to join them at the challenge.



Challenge: #205
Stamp Set: Sweet Ice Cream,  
Colors: Mango Melody, Melon Mambo, Soft Seafoam, 
Others: Dimensional, Ice Cream Punch, Stitched Layering Dies, Artistry Blooms Adhesive-Backed Sequins    
Papers: Soft Seafoam,  Whisper White, Plaid DSP (retired),


No comments:

Post a Comment