Saturday, May 22, 2021

5/22/2021 - Fab Friday #214 - Hello Friend

Happy Saturday, the weather is totally awesome here near the Chicagoland area. Today’s card is using Fab Friday Challenge – new 2021-2023 In-Colors. I was inspirited by Brian King’s card (gosh, I just love his style) and decided kind of CASE his layout. I used the Painter’s Tape technique, where you use the tape and ink it up with the ink pads and then press it down onto your white cardstock. It gives it a little unique looks. Then I paired it up with Biggest Wish stamp set. I love the bold font as well as scrip fonts so you can interchange them. Thank you for stopping by at my blog today.

 



Challenge: #214
Stamp Set: Biggest Wish 
Colors: 2021-2023 In-Colors, Momento Black,
Others: Painter’s Tape, Artistry Blooms Sequins.
Papers: Pale Papaya Cardstock, Whisper White, Basic Black,



2 comments:

  1. This is so fun! Love those big bold swatches of color, perfect backdrop for that awesome sentiment! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool design! Love those new in colors. Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete