Monday, May 24, 2021

5/24/2021 - CASE-ing Tuesday #304 - To One Of the

Hi – I was suppose to post on Sunday but just didn’t have the time so posting it today. I used the challenge on FB – CASE-ing Tuesday for this card. I switched up the orientation of the card and made it for horizonal. I decided that I will need some more masculine card for Father’s day so here it is. The bows are colored in with the Stampin’ Markers and I added a cute sentiments with ribbon for some interests. I hope you enjoy this card I am sharing today.

 



Challenge: #304
Stamp Set: Handsomely Suited    
Colors: Poppy Parade, Pacific Point,  
Papers: Whisper White, Well Suited DSP, Night of Navy
Others: Dimensional, 1 3/8” Circle Punch, 1 ¾” Circle Punch, Silver Metallic Ribbon (retired), Suite and Ties Dies,  

No comments:

Post a Comment