Friday, May 14, 2021

5/14/2021 - HSS Color Challenge & CASEing the Catty Sunday - It's Your Day

Happy Friday – Today’s card is using HHS Color Challenges and CASEing the Catty Sunday on FB. I CASE the layout on page 71 of the current 2021-2022 Annual Catalog and used Forever Fern for this. I kept it pretty simple and the only thing I did differently is added Crumb Cake as an additional color for my sentiment. I also added the corresponding cardstock to match the colors of the inks. I hope you enjoy this card I am sharing today.

 



Challenge: CTC317, #363
Stamp Set: Forever Fern, Itty Bitty Birthday (retired)
Colors: Flirty Flamingo, Pool Party, Bumble Bee & Crumb Cake      
Papers: Whisper White, Flirty Flamingo, Pool Party, Bumble Bee
Others: Layering Stitched Dies,   


4 comments:

  1. Very pretty - I love your CAS take on our colours - thanks for playing with us at HSS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting use of our colors for the blocks. Love the clean and simple look of the card. Thanks for joining our challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    Robbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forever Fern is so versatile!!! It looks amazing in something other than green! Thanks for playing with us at HSS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too love to CASE the catty! Great take on our color challenge. Thanks for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete