Saturday, May 8, 2021

5/8/2021 - Beauty of Friendship Bundle

Happy Saturday! I made these cards last night after a long week of work and finally had some times to play with my new products from the 2021-2022 Stampin’ Up Annual Catalog – pre order! I got this Beauty of Friendship Bundle for free using some of my rewards points and I am so glad I got it because it’s truly a wonderful set. You can create so many scenes with this card and the stamp images of the tree is just phenomenal – YES, phenomenal. The shades images of the tree is wonderful already and you can even used a 2nd stamp to enhance the images. The DSP is just so lovely and love how both sides are different and you can have so many choices. See the samples for yourself. BTW, the plaid DSP is retired already but I want to share that you can combine your retired stuff with your new goodies! I will be sending these out later this month to my purchasing customers who got a catty from me. Thank you for stopping by!

 




 
Challenge: N/A
Stamp Set: Beauty of Friendship
Colors: Merry Merlot, Real Red, Bumblebee, Cinnamon Cider, Pretty Peacock   
Others: Dimensional, Beautiful Tree Dies, Stitched So Sweetly Dies,
Papers: Whisper White,  DSP, Beauty of Earth DSP, Mossy Meadow, Mango Melody, Coastal Cabana, Soft Suded,


No comments:

Post a Comment