Tuesday, May 25, 2021

5/25/2021 - Global Design Project & CAS Colours & Sketches - You Touched My Heart

Today’s card is using Global Design Project #293 Color Challenge & CAS Colours & Sketches. I am keeping this card clean and simple for sure by limiting layers and too many elements. I didn’t think the colors would go together since Pale Papaya is such a light colors but I am glad it turned out okay. I stamped the pot and die cut the hangers using Pale Papaya as well as adding a cute flower. It maybe hard to see but the plants are half Evergreen and half Soft. I hope you like the card I am sharing today!

 




Challenge: #421 & #293
Stamp Set: Plentiful Plants,     
Colors: Pale Papaya, Soft Succulent, Evening Evergreen
Others: Perfect Plants Dies, Loose Flower Flourish, Champagne Rhinestone,    
Papers: Whisper White, Soft Succulent, Pale Papaya


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful colours and design! I love the pot plant! Thanks so much for sharing at CC&S:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely take on this week's sketch, thanks for playing along with us at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card!! Love it and thanks so much for joining us this week at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete