Friday, May 28, 2021

5/27/2021 - Atlantic Hearts Sketch & Colour INKspiration Challenges - A Little Note

Today’s card is using Atlantic Hearts Sketch and Colour INKspiration Challenges on FB. When I saw this sketch, I knew I want to use the Pierced Blooms Dies, this dies is truly awesome and I don’t know why I waited this long to get it! Haha. I die cut out few of the floral dies using the colors and layer them on top of each other. I also found a retired DPS for the main panel for added on Bermuda Bay. I think I will send this to one of my many crafty friends for keeping in touch with me during this tough time!

 



Challenge: #100, #422
Stamp Set: Plentiful Plants,      
Colors: Magenta Madness,
Others: Pierced Blooms, Stitched Layering Dies (retired)    
Papers: Whisper White, Magenta Madness, Gorgeous Grapes, Birthday DSP (retired)




6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colors for your flowers! Thanks for playing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sentiment. Great use of the sketch.
    Thanks for sharing with Atlantic Heart’s Sketch Challenge.
    Patty S, Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful color combination! Thank you for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, I love it! The bright bold colours are excellent! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colors and pierced dies of these flowers! ~ Thanks for joining us at AHSC ~ we sure hope to see you back ~ Denise DT ~ chezmoicreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card! Thank you for joining Challenge 422 at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete