Saturday, May 29, 2021

5/29/2021 - CAS Friday/Fusion Card/Just Us Girls - Thank You

Happy Saturday, this is a long weekend due to Memorial Day. John and Hunter went to IN to visit my in-laws. Today’s card is using Fusion Card Challenge & CAS on Sunday, also Just Us Girls for Dots. When they said to use *Green* the first stamp set and bundle I want to use is this Plentiful Bundle! I’ve seen so many samples that I just want to make more cards. For the plants, some are stamped and some are simply die cut out using the DSP. I decided to make it into a Thank You card for my customer! I hope you enjoy this card I am sharing today!

 



Challenge: #586, #206, Fusion,
Stamp Set: Plentiful Plants    
Colors: Garden Green, Soft Succulent, Cajan Craze
Papers: Whisper White, 2021-2023 In-Colors DSP, Bloom Where You’re Planted DSP, Cinnamon Cider,
Others: Dimension, Perfect Plants Dies,

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Thanks for sharing at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your trio of plants and the great way you utilized the Fusion sketch! Thanks so much for joining us in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Succulents just scream green! Love your card! Thanks for getting your green on at CAS on Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card with such cute plants! Thanks so much for joining us at Fusion.

    ReplyDelete