Monday, May 24, 2021

5/24/2021 - The Paper Players #542 - You're The Best

Sharing another card today on top of my DT blog post. This card is using The Paper Player Challenge and inspired by DT – Amanda M. I love how she used the new DSP and decided to give it a try as well. I just love the Designer Series Paper from Stampin’ Up, they are double sided and very versatile and always matched each other. I picked this light blue design and paired it with the tree I cut out using the coordinating dies to complete the suite. It may be hard to see but I put some Crystal Effects on the birdie, turned out really nicely. Hope you enjoy the 3rd card I am sharing today.

 


Challenge: PP542
Stamp Set: Handsomely Suited    
Colors: Mossy Meadow,   
Papers: Whisper White, Beauty of the Earth DSP, Night of Navy, Mossy Meadow, Early Espresso, Real Red,
Others: Dimensional, Beautiful Trees Dies, Classic Label Punch (retired), Shimmer Crystal Effects,

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely way to showcase these pretty papers Pamela and I love the addition of your glossy red bird too! Thanks for playing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your little red bird in that pretty tree! Great card! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the soft background with the pop of red from the little bird. Great take on the sketch. So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete