Monday, May 24, 2021

5/24/2021 - Make My Monday #149 Floral Birthday - A Happy Birthday To You

Welcome back to another week of challenge here at Make My Monday and this week we are making Floral Birthday! I am so excited to be able to use my newly purchased Pierced Blooms Dies! These are just so wonderful to use without the coordinating stamp set and the details of each dies are just stunning!! The only hard part is to how to layer them! I picked 3-4 colors scheme and went to town there. The sentiment is from another stamp set but it paired up beautifully. I hope you enjoy my card today and be sure to join us at the challenge!

 



Challenge: #149
Stamp Set: Well-Suited,
Colors: Gray Granite,  
Others: Dimensional, Pierced Blooms Dies, Stitched So Sweetly Dies,
Papers: Whisper White,  Peony Garden DSP (retired), Flirty Flamingo, Gorgeous Graps, Granny Apple Green,


1 comment:

  1. Love the colours you used for the flowers and background,a beautiful card

    ReplyDelete