Monday, May 3, 2021

5/3/2021 - Inkspirational & StampingPals - It's Your Day

Happy Monday – today’s card is using 2 new challenges site I found – StampingPals & Inkspirational. I kept the card very clean and simple. I used the Forever Ferm stamp set and the leave images for the 3 colors and layer the Whisper White piece on top of the each coordinating colors. The sentiment is also using the 3 colors and colored in with Stampin’ Markers. I hope you enjoy this quick and simple card today.

 

 


Challenge: #238, #15
Stamp Set: Forever Fern, Itty Bitty Birthday,        
Colors: Melon Mambo, Highland Heather, Pumpkin Pie 
Papers: Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Highland Heather, Pumpkin Pie,  



2 comments:

  1. I love how you've used the different ink colours here - lovely card. Thanks for joining in at Inkspirational Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card, Pamela! Love how you have used the colours. Thanks so much for playing along with the StampingPals!

    ReplyDelete