Wednesday, March 1, 2023

3/1/2023 - Birthstone Challenge #2 March/April - Birthday Wishes

Welcome back to the March/April Birthstone challenge and the colors for this month is Aquamarine/Diamond! I found the closest colors from Stampin’ Up to be Coastal Cabana (blue with some greenish colors) and then I used the Glimmer Paper to be the colors of Diamond. I used Deckled Dies to cut a piece of rectangle shape for my flower to sit on and the flowers are die cut out using the coordinating dies. To finish the card, I added a Birthday sentiment from the stamp set and added some pearls. I hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge!  

                                      BSC #2 - Anything Goes with Aquamarine & Diamond Colors

MARCH/APRIL
March 1st thru April 15th

 



Challenge: BSC#2
Stamp Set: Sending Smiles
Colors: Coastal Cabana, Real Red,                      
Paper: Whisper White, Designer Series Paper (retired), Coastal Cabana,    
Others: Dimension, Sending Dies, Pearls, Glimmer Paper  

4 comments:

  1. Love the layout and die-cut flower
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors on this card. That flower is very lovely too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card! That flower is really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Love the "diamonds"!

    ReplyDelete