Thursday, March 23, 2023

3/23/2023 - Cardz 4 Galz #195 Spring Flower - Bottled Happiness

Welcome back to another bi-weekly challenge here at Cardz 4 Galz and this week we are making Spring Flower card! This year the weather is definitely a bit weird, although we didn’t get much snow here in the Midwest, I still look forward to the warmer weather. I used the stamp set from the current Stampin’ Up annual catalog for this creation. I love how you can easily punch out the bottle and adhered the bottle dome with it. I colored in the white cardstock with Pool Party Stampin’ Blends to put behind the bottle and added a thread at the neck. I hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today and join us at this fun challenge!

Our blog badge

 


Challenge: #195
Stamp Set: Bottled Happiness,   
Colors: Parakeet Party, Sweet Sorbet, Pool Party Stampin’ Blends                           
Paper: Whisper White, 2022-2024 In-Color DSP, Sweet Sorbet, 
Others: Dimension, Vintage Bottle Shaker Dome, Linen Thread, Effervescent Elements,

No comments:

Post a Comment